Monday, February 08, 2010

And another, and another, and another ...

I just can't help myself. I have started another project. This one goes pretty quickly.



It's the Blushing Starfish Afghan from Herrschners. The yarn is nice and soft and my crystal ice hook moves through it like butter.






This will be my take with me project. So I'll work on it at work when I have a little time to throw some stitches into it. I'll also put some work in it while waiting in line to pick up kids in the afternoon.


I did get a start on the border of my first square of the New Traditions Afghan.





Oh and did you see the previews for Alice in Wonderland? I'm all giggly. I can't wait!!







1 Your Thoughts:

At 9:59 AM, Blogger claudia said...

I did see those previews for Alice in Wonderland. I got excited. (I can't sit in theaters though) It looks like a great movie! Johnny Depp! YES!!!
Love that square of New Traditions...pretty colors. Very cool square.
And that Blushing Starfish is cool. How big will that be when you are finished?
I've got several "irons in the fire" too. Three I have to finish before the 28th. I'm doing crocheted hats and scarves for my daughter to donate to a benefit auction for a friend who has breast cancer. We just got the yarn yesterday. Wish me luck? Please?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next