Thursday, May 27, 2010

I'm leaving ... and with prezzies

My BFF came into town tonight cause she's taking me home with her tomorrow. I am spending the weekend at her house in North Carolina. I met her when she came in and she gave me a super early birthday present.

The pattern for Heirloom Knitting's Wedding Ring Shawl! Also she bought me Gossamer Cotton yarn and circular needles. I'm all set. I will probably start it this weekend while I'm there.

Ok off to pack and such. More posts soon I'm sure. And hopefully with fun pics.

1 Your Thoughts:

At 7:53 PM, Blogger claudia said...

All I can say is Hurray for friends with super early birthday presents. How cool is that present?!?
Have a great weekend with her...I'm a tad jealous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next