Saturday, April 10, 2010

Obsession

You know I get those quite often. I see a pic of something and it just screams at me. Well that happened again. This project has been around a long time but I never got the pattern or mag it came in.

Then one of the blogs I read started posting pics of one in progress which led to looking around Ravelry and flikr for others. I spent hours just looking at all the pics and colors. It was very relaxing.

My newest obsession is the Babette Blanket. Yep that's the one. The one with 17 different colors and gazillions of squares. Uhhuh that's the thing that has taken over my mind.

So I went to the storage building hoping I would have enough different colors to start it with. And I do! In fact I had so much Caron Simply Soft that I could have went with about 24 colors. But I didn't want to push it.

Here is the stack of colors I am using.



And here is a little of a start.



Long way to go, but enjoying every minute of it.





And don't think this is the only one I have. There is something else that's in the back of my mind. A pattern that was out of print for awhile is finally available again. But that will take a bit of fundage to get and make. So I may just keep that bit of craziness to myself for now.

2 Your Thoughts:

At 12:03 AM, Blogger claudia said...

Pretty! I love the little squares...it is so satisfying to finish each one. Can't wait how it all pulls together.
I get obsessed like that too. The only difference is that you finish yours before moving on to the next one!

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Sue said...

I don't even want to hear you complain about joining all them suckers! So pretty though...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next