Yes, I am still knitting away. But I don't want to show a progress pic until I finish the chart I am on. I am just funny that way. But here are a few funnies I found that I thought you would like. You know, something for you, for the trouble you took to come and read me.
I found this at Mouse's place.That could be taken in so many ways. But I think it's cause of all the yarn.
Hmm. Shouldn't I be rich by now then?And here's one from Lorette.
I like number 5. I can dream can't I?
- You would have to dig through four thousand kilometres of Micky to reach the earth's core.
- It took Micky 22 years to build the Taj Mahal.
- During World War II, Americans tried to train Micky to drop bombs.
- Micky can pollinate up to six times more efficiently than the honeybee.
- Mickyolatry is the mindless worship of Micky.
- If a snake is born with two heads, the heads will fight over who gets Micky!
- All swans in England belong to Micky.
- The colour of Micky is no indication of her spiciness, but size usually is.
- Devoid of her cells and proteins, Micky has the same chemical makeup as sea water.
- The Aztec Indians of Mexico believed Micky would protect them from physical harm, and so warriors used her to decorate their battle shields!
I can relate to number 6. I have always felt cat-like at times. Maybe that's why I dressed up as a cat so many times on Halloween. It could also be cause I am a Leo. But I like the word "Wickedomancy". I can really live with that.Just stick your name in the box and click go to see the facts about you.
- The state nickname of Iowa is 'The Charmingly Wicked state'!
- The pupil of an octopus's eye is shaped like Charmingly Wicked!
- Charmingly Wicked is the sacred animal of Thailand.
- Owls cannot move their eyes, because their eyeballs are shaped like Charmingly Wicked.
- A lump of Charmingly Wicked the size of a matchbox can be flattened into a sheet the size of a tennis court!
- If you drop Charmingly Wicked from more than three metres above ground level, she will always land feet-first!
- Charmingly Wickedomancy is the art of telling the future with Charmingly Wicked.
- During severe windstorms, Charmingly Wicked may sway several feet to either side.
- Half a cup of Charmingly Wicked contains only seventeen calories.
- Charmingly Wicked invented the wheel in the fourth millennium BC.